Re: H&R Coilovers

pm wrote:

> The main reason coilovers are appealing is the added suspension travel.

I follow you with the A1 cars have no suspension travel when lowered thing. But
how do you figure that a coilover suspension will allow lowering without
reducing travel? The only way that I know that this can be done is to relocate
the strut/shock mounting point to be higher up in the chassis. Camber plates
will allow for this quite often.

> It currently has G** (tuner out of NC that's no longer in business)

Lemme guess; is that GMP? Ah yes, back in the old days of Drake, Bertils, etc...
(Actually, I think that Bertils is still around somewhere...)
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut