Re: H&R Coilovers

pm wrote:

> My Scirocco project is just in the beginning stages, but I was wondering
> if anyone has H&R coilovers on theirs? I was originally just going to
> get H&R springs and Bilsteins, but the coilovers would be sweet, I
> guess???

Sure, if your wallet can stand the extra drain...

I have Bilsteins and H&R springs and while I can't compare it to the
coilovers (never sampled 'em), I can tell you that this setup is
absolutely AWESOME.  It's a no-compromises deal - daily driver comfort
is excellent, and handling is excellent too, including auto-x duties.

-kc-
'99 GTI GLX
'86.5 Scirocco 16V 2.0