Re: why we love our cars revisited

Holy Shite!!!
Ive just returned from driving my cousin's '98 GTI VR6;
you know, the one with all the fricken bells and whistles,
and Wow! what a ride it is. I had never driven a VR6.
Awesome note and power despite the stock suspension,
which is ironic, then not so ironic.
[The Bilstein Group 1coilovers are coming]
Guess it depends on how you like to drive!
Beautiful car; black leather with red stitching, the MFA janke,
power this-power that and it even had a schweet-arse
Blaupunkt head unit in it! ; made me feel as if my Scirocco was
a real antique! Im going to try to drive John Brubaker's
Corrado VR6 this weekend for a comparison (also stock
suspension), 'cause my plan is to get a Corrado VR6 in '00
or '01, and really spend some time on the Scirocco...

VW or God?

Paul
'84 16v