Re: why we love our cars revisited

Timothy A Reed wrote:

> For cheap speed I prefer Datsun/Nissan Z's.  They're fast and they handle
> WELL (far better than my Scirocco).

Do you think so?  I've had 3 Z's ('73, '78, '93) and I think my Scirocco
would absolutely SMOKE either of my early Z's in the handling department..
And, the 0-60 times on the 240's was in the high 8's or low 9's.. again
a 16V (particularly a 2.0.. :> ) will smoke it in a straight line too.  Only
place you get into trouble is a high-speed freeway flog, as the Z with
it's ultra-tall gearing will eventually eat you up..

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 Scirocco 16V 2.0