Fw: [mk2 16v] Cams

<x-charset iso-8859-1>I had a stock cam reground to the exact specs as the euro cam and it only
cost me $55!  Any differences in diameter will be sucked up by the hydraulic
lifters and since this is a slight grind there really isn't much difference
in diameter.  The place I had it done has a tremendous reputation too.  I
haven't tried it yet since it is going into my 2.0L 16v but they guarantee
12-15% more hp!

Dave
77 Rabbit 16v

Oh, this is NON-ROC (sort of since there is no such thing as 16v Rabbit, and
everything on my car is from a Scirocco, I must just be stuck in between
Rabbit and Scirocco and NO list will ever take me!!!)