Re: why we love our cars revisited

autofuse@richmond.infi.net wrote:

> Ive just returned from driving my cousin's '98 GTI VR6;
> you know, the one with all the fricken bells and whistles,
> and Wow! what a ride it is. I had never driven a VR6.
> Awesome note and power despite the stock suspension,
> which is ironic, then not so ironic.

I had a '97 before getting my '99 (Mk4) earlier this year.  The Mk4 has it
ALL over the Mk3 - it's a VASTLY superior car, though it still needs
suspension help (already fixed in my case).

Having a Scirocco and VR6 are quite complimentary - they are SUCH different
cars and both have their own desirable qualities.

Guess which one gets driven more in my case?  I accumulate miles in a ratio
of about 3/1 in favor of the 'roc...   ;)

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 Scirocco 16V 2.0