Re: Need your advise here!

At 07:41 PM 6/3/99 -0400, bpotter@ptdprolog.net wrote:
>AFAIK a manually adjustable clutch cable will not work with the 16V
>engine...Its not long enough because the airbox is in the way.

Incorrect!  The manual cable works fine with the 16V.  I think most of the
listers have hte manual cable too.  I've only used the manual and never had
any problems with it.

John Worden
Old Town, Maine

'98 Dodge Dakota 4x4
'81 Volkswagen Scirocco(Mk1) soon to be 2.0 16V.  The engine is out/
 and all electrical is pretty much done.
'69 MGB- in need of total resoration(needs some front fenders too)