Re: exchanging door locks

I don't remember how I did that on my GTI long time ago,
but it's not hard to figure out how it's working and easy
to remove it. And do the reverse to put the new one in.

Good luck, if ever you need more detail let me know
i'll do it on my rocco and tell you then how I did it back.

Joel
87 16v
PS: But you'll 2 set of key to open the door and to start the car!?
that sucks!