From: Marc Getty [mailto:marc@getty.net]
Sent: 28 July 1999 15:20
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: SCIROCCO: How many made?

In the 26 days that I have had my Scirocco I have only seen a grand total of
two
other Sciroccos. This makes me curious as to how many of these cars were
ever
made. Anyone out there have any production statistics? I know the stats for
VW
Things are widely available, how about for the Scirocco? Also, where were
the
Sciroccos built? Just curious.....

-Marc

'74 VW Thing - http://getty.net/thing/ - http://vwthing.org/
'81 Jetta Diesel gone to the scrap heap after 178,000 miles
'84 Jetta GLi SLC, good shape, for sale in Philadelphia $800
'87 Scirocco 16V with 161,000 Miles, just got it on 7/2/99