Re: Need your advise here!

I do have a 16v, and the clutch cable is not self adjustable,
but 10 days ago I went to a garage, and he did check my clutch
cable and told me that there is no loose at all, so he adjust it
to give a little loose (maybe this is the ~5mm he did adjust there)
So the cable is ok for the adjustment.

Could be a problem like you say, sometime it work fine
(happen less now) sometime sound like I'm not pushing the clutch
at all.

If I change the clutch, should put a different clutch (better)
or just a normal sash clutch (16v 210mm)?

Joel
87 16v