From: Mark Peele [mailto:type53@yahoo.com]
Sent: 27 July 1999 14:22
To: Scirocco LIST
Subject: Re: Vanagon Driving Lamps compared to Euro Scirocco

--- Dan Brideau <dan@hobbyetc.com> wrote:
> Take a look at this comparison between the Van and
> the Scirocco lights:
>
> http://www.hobbyetc.com/scirocco/euro/

========
Please note that these are Euro models. I am now curious about the
driving lights.

A friend of mine (that owns several "Westy" Vanagans (with US lights))
and I compared the headlights to those on my '82 and concluded "no
way!" on the headlights. But we did not bother to compare the driving
lights . . .

===
Mark Peele
1981 Scirocco, 1982 Scirocco, 1987 Golf GT
Then there's Kristen's '78 Scirocco
http://home.t-online.de/home/Scirocco2/mark.htm
Direct Mail: SCIROCCO_GTX@YAHOO.COM