Re: Vanagon Driving Lamps compared to Euro Scirocco

The Vanagon driving lights are the same as the later Euro Scirocco inside
lights. The older ones are not but if you have the older ones I would
replace
them for the newer ones. Both the old and new driving lights fit on the
Scirocco Euro bucket.
The old lights look more like fog lights and have big lines in the glass.
The new ones
have L and R sides and the old ones do not. The old ones bolt up on
different mounting points.

 The Vanagon  head lights are not the same and they will not bolt up to the
Euro bucket.

Get the  driving  lights from the Vanagon ! You will need them!
One stone and they break so you need some stock on the lights.
The price from Mike was $100 when I asked him so if you can
get them for $20.00 or so you are doing great.

Doug
87 16v silver Scirocco "GTX" (got lights?)
81 8v red Scirocco "S"