RE: My '84 got killed...

> and I have forgiven him.  But, needless to say, I will never
> loan another car
> to anybody again, except my girlfriend.

Next time you get a nice car, can I be your girlfriend? ;-)

> Sorry about all of this waisted bandwith, I just needed to vent.
>
> Tim Smiley

No bandwidth wasted according to me. Sorry to hear about the car. That
really sucks, but I admire both your treatment of your friend (not
castrating him, like I might have) and your friend's acceptance of
responsibility (buying your car). I wish everyone were like that. Everyone
makes mistakes...too bad these days everyone seems to know a good lawyer,
too.

Neal