city light wattage [MK1 & Mk2]

I was just curious to know what wattage you city light users have and
what colors are available.  I am assuming that most of the city light
bulbs are the same, at least from what I have seen.  The only ones
besides the factory 4w clear, are the 8w green, red, yellow and blue
bulbs.  Anyone seen/use anything different than that?  Particularly, I
want to know if other colors besides the standard 4 exist, and if they
come in a lesser wattage.  I had to run my city lights in series with
another bulb to cut down the brightness of them.  I would prefer a 5w
to an 8 watt bulb.  TIA...