Re: My '84 got killed...

VAH2OVW@aol.com wrote:

> Sorry about all of this waisted bandwith, I just needed to vent.
>
> Tim Smiley
>
> '90 Corrado G60 (bone stock)
> '84 Wolfsburg Edition Scirocco (RIP)

Man, I got a wake up this morning from Moms; she needed to get a Fax
sent overseas quick in a hurry, the computer's modem wouldn't fax and
she came by to borrow my car because her friend had taken off with her
car keys by accident.

Hmmm, 'Mom knows how to drive a stick' I thought.
Buuuuut I just finished reading this email yesterday...,

"I'll be right with you, no problem, no really, I'll drive...."

Damn Tim, we feel ya.

TBerk