Re: My '84 got killed...

In a message dated 2/14/99 7:59:10 PM Eastern Standard Time, VAH2OVW@aol.com
writes:

>  My friend has since purchased the car from me,
>  and I have forgiven him.  But, needless to say, I will never loan another
> car
>  to anybody again, except my girlfriend.

gee. I guess I really am an ass.... I've actually lost at least one girlfriend
because I wouldn't lend her my car... she kept spewing something about me not
trusting her, or something like that... I wasn't really paying attention :-)

Luckily, the woman I married knows better... she'll be racing the Saab, and
will be lucky to see the Rocco (except when it takes the place of the Saab in
our one-car garage.) <grin> I guess I should let her know about that.

Benjamin
New London, CT
93 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor 164k miles
85 Saab 900 Turbo 224k miles (the AutoXer)
84 Volvo GLT Turbo Wagon 189k miles (4 sale)
78 AMC Gremlin 76k miles (don't ask)
Impending VW Scirocco 16v purchase :-)