16v fuel enrichment (revisited)

I'm thinking about building the $125 Techtonics Tuning box for my
Scirocco.  As I understand it thus far, it should do this:  When the
wide open throttle switch is triggered, a relay wired in the box
interrups the normal loop in the system from the temp sensor in the head
to the KE-Jet brain, and instead introduces a new path to the brain with
a resistor in the line.  What is the proper resistance value Techtonics
uses to richen the mixture to the proper ratio?  3k? 4k?  Please chime
in with the magic number, because this seems like an easy device to
make, and I want to get started.

jim

--
Jim Buck