RE: Fwd: Re: Clear Lights

Well, i'll still give you the credit for the inspiration if it works out :)
 I'm just gonna try it on an old set i have lying around, i have a feeling
i'm going to have trouble getting those plastic welds apart no matter how i
do it.  As i do it i'll make sure to document it, so if it actually does
work, we can get something up on scirocco.org.

Later

Owen
87 Scirocco 16v  soon to have translucent rear lights.....maybe
www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/1571

Owen, I was merely speaking of sanding down the ridges of the outside of
the
taillight lenses, giving the overall face of the lens a totally smooth,
polished
finish.  No disassembly of the lens would be necessary.

jim