Re: Big brakes (was Corrado Brakes..)

At 1:07 pm -0500 6/2/99, John C. Worden wrote:
>Well seeing as how everyone is talking about 11.0 brakes I have a question.
>  How much is involved in making adaptor brackets for big brakes(how much
>work, made of what?)  I ask this because everyone knows that Autotech and

I can't remember how much hardware is required to adapt the wilwood
calipers to A1 hubs, but the only thing you need to put Corrado calipers on
an A1 hub is one bracket that moves the caliper out and about an inch back
towards the top of the car.

>calipers in there for about $60.  What the hell?   Ron's kit uses Wilwood
>and they are getting something like $800 for their kit.  BTW the $60
>calipers were 4 piston.

If you're the only conversion on the market I guess you can charge whatever
you want :)  BTW nobody ever accused Dustan of being generous...