Re: Corrado Brakes..

	Well your going to get diffrent answers from difrant people. . some say you
need tons of brackets and what not to swap them and others have done it by
just taking there old bracket and calipar on and bolting the corrado on to
there cars and throwing on the larger rotors on . . .

	A friend of mine had a extremly tricked corrado a while back and I had not
problem keeping up with that car in heavy breaking situations. .  even out
breaking the car . . theres a gain but I never felt that it was that huge a
diffrencewhen the 16v's brakes are upgraded with lines and pads and rotors. .
. and you'll be able to use 14 inch rims . . if you autocross. . with the
corrados you'll have to move up to 15's to fit over the calipar . .  Unless
you find a wrecked corrado its not going to be cheap since this seems to be
the "hot" upgrade. . For the same and sometimes less money you can get
willwoods from rpi in bc for rather cheap and move away from the stock type
calipar up to a nice lightweight extremly strong 4 pot calipar. . but you'll
have to still run the 15 inch or bigger rim . . . But everything comes with
the willwood set up including the braided cables pads brackets  calipars and
rotor . ..  something to consider if you want bigger stronger and I mean much
stronger braking. . Boy do I mean stronger almost painfull  . . .

Well I hope i helped . .
When I lived out there I had no problem with my brakes mainly cause they
always stayed nice an cool . . now here in newyork  they heat up in the city
cause I drive like a nutty bastard with all those yellow cabs around . .
Well good luck . .
~Danny~
88 16v Tornado Red