Re: Virtual Scirocco

>What exploded views are you looking for?  Mk1 or Mk2?
>I have some parts books for both with exploded views.
>I also have a microfiche for the Mk1.   I could scan in
>some pictures and email them if you can read PDFs
>or JPGs.
>
>Also, check the Bentley service manuals in their "Body"
>section, as they give outlines and dimensions for body
>repair.
>
>regards,
>
>Mark

I'm going to do both Mk1 and Mk2. I've never bought a Bentley manual,
and I'll have to change that right away. The more information I have,
the better. I can get super detailed or not as the application of said
3D files warrant. I want the files to be to scale, so mechanical
drawings are strongly desired. In essence I will be building virtual
parts and putting them together in a manner similar to realworld
construction. Once such a file is constructed, you can do all kinds of
things with it. Right now I'm looking for external details to render a
Scirocco like you would see it going down the road, so that would be
wheels, tires, body parts etc.

JSJackson 85 Scirocco