Porsches and scirocco's (not to related!)

I have taken my "other" car up to 165 (still had some power left) and G-teched
it at 0-60 in 5.1 secs. I usually can take twin turbos down the front straight
of Sebring, in part to driver experience and turbo lag. The newer (96-97) ones
are incredible, but they do weigh alot (fully loaded with options and 4wd). My
RS America is a 3.6 dual plug w/ some slight mods, Cup Car single mass
flywheel, air box moded, and a secondary muffler bypass. It weighs in at 2900
lbs., and it behaves like a turbo, without the lag! When I did the flywheel I
experienced some negativity with the idle, but I had Garrett Lim burn a custom
chip, WOW! I have some dyno info on the old setup at :

www.se.mediaone.net/~carrera2

We are trying to get another dyno day organized, I am really interested in
seeing what the GIAC chip does. Also the dyno page has a picture of a real
RSR, very unique and rare. Oh well, take a look and let me know what you
think!

And, the RSA shares the garage with my new 85 scirocco. Pics coming soon on
that!

Chad