Re: Speedo

ferret100@juno.com wrote:

> One of my buddies works for Autothority and got to drive their Stage III
> conversion for the Porsche 993 biturbo.  600 street-legal horsepower...
> 6-speed...  All wheel drive...  <drool>  One hopes they got that
> front-end lift problem taken care of...

Golly!  +200 hp to that beast???

My brother used to own a '97 Turbo.  I got to drive it ONCE, through
a nice twisty hilly area above Santa Barbara.  Holy SHITE batman!!
400 hp, 400 lb/ft of torque, AWD.. monster isn't a strong enough
term.  If you stand on it in first, you redline the thing as fast
as you can reach for 2nd.  Un-fucking-real ride...

-kc-
'86.5 2.0 16V
'99.5 GTI VR6