Re: Speedo

One of my buddies works for Autothority and got to drive their Stage III
conversion for the Porsche 993 biturbo.  600 street-legal horsepower...
6-speed...  All wheel drive...  <drool>  One hopes they got that
front-end lift problem taken care of...

Manditory Scirocco content:  I have a Scirocco.  it doesn't have 600
horses...

B.

'82 Scirocco (aka "Fritz")
'85 Jetta