Re: All good things...

<x-flowed>
Hey chris, i reciently purchaced a  gli.  It is a black '84 gli that got hit
on the right side, just doors, it also bent the rear beam.  I just found the
exact same car, same color, in the junkyard, i picked it up for $175, and am
in the process of stripping it.  If you are interested, the shell, is yours
man, i don't even know if i will strip it completley.  So far, i have swaped
the right front door.  I will definatly be taking the right rear, rear axle
beam, and hood, but if you want the remains, i will bolt the bent rear beam
and dented doors on it.  Overall the body on the parts car is perfict, shiny
black with no rust what so ever.  It would be a perfict shell to put the
uGLI into, and breath new life into her!  I live in the vecinity of
Burlington Vermont, if you are interested you can email me, or my # is (802)
878-6387.  good luck.

Jason Arms

'87 Scirocco 16v (hibernating)
'64 Sunroof Beetle (livin a new life)(hibernating)
'84 Rabbit GTI (Help me please!!)
'84 Jetta GLI (the skimobile)(new NGK 3 progs!)