Re: Speedo

<x-flowed>Actually i think they are pretty good.  The coefficient of drag for a
scirocco is 0.36 and for comparisons....for a porsche it ranges from .31-.37
depending on the model...for a Lamborginee (crap forgot the spelling) Diablo
it is .31 for the Countach it is worse .40...and for the worlds fastest
street legal car (i think) the McLaren F1 it is .31 its top speed is approx.
227mph and 0-60 is 2.6sec.  these are for cars no newer than 1994.  i don't
know if these are exact but i think they are fairly close.  so i believe a
scirocco has pretty good aerodynamics.

Lee Folkman
'84 Wolfsburg Scirocco 8v
'82 Jetta Diesel(225,000+ and can still get 50mpg)