Re: Brake pads

I had a pair of Mintex pads on a 95 GTI VR6.  They were great.  They
aren't high performance pads or anything but if you want pads that give
off very minimal brake dust that perform a little better than stock,
Mintex are it.  If you're an autoxer and/or don't care about your wheels
getting grimed up, Ferodos are fun.

-Mike