Re: Speedo

<x-flowed>hmm...i may be wrong.  i took those off a cartest program someone had a link
to on here a while ago, don't know how accurate it is.  seemed fairly
accurate.  could be for just mk2.  not sure though since the mk1 seems just
as aerodynamic.  someone know for sure?

Lee Folkman
'84 Wolfsburg Scirocco 8v
'82 Jetta Diesel(225,000+ and can still get 50mpg)