SV: Speedo

<x-charset iso-8859-1>The number for seems in the neigbor hood where the mkII has it's value, the mkI has higher number.

What really differs is no rainchannels at the Apillars and roof on mkII, better release of the air after the car etc. Small things but all those things make up.

As a side note the mkII was the better than all A2 cars until the Corrado got launched.

Roland Johansson, Swedish Viking
Scirocco 1,8T RSi -82
Http://hem.passagen.se/toker