Fw: Speedo

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Well, Let me tell you!!!

I think pretty much any car can attain ANY speed if properly powered.  If
you DON'T believe this then explain it to the guy who strapped on a JATO
booster rocket to his 64 impala and soon after letting her fly (literally)
heard/felt what had to be the first sonic boom in a 64 impala (Darwin
Awards, search it out, it's true).  As for someone being able to hit 140 in
a scirocco now!!!!  Take your pick.  They've been doing since the Scirocco
first came out.  The early Scirocco was picked up by the Trans Am series and
with the stock 1.6L lower end, they were able to obtain 160mph+ on the
track.  SO, I would think that there are others who have followed.  Look
around!!!!

Dave