hard starting

<x-charset iso-8859-1>I'm having a little trouble starting my car when it's cold.  It will just
keep turning over and over and over for about 15 seconds before it will
finally start, and even then it takes a few more seconds to get the idle up
to normal.  With the cold temperatures and all, would having a cam or any
other mods cause this rough starting?  Loose belts?

Casey
84 wolfsburg roc

BTW I'm putting the car away this weekend, so I have all winter to figure it
out I guess