Re: hard starting

I have the same problem, but apparently not as bad, I believe my problem is the
cold start unit, when I try to start it first thing in the cold morning it
takes a few turns to start, and I have to let it warm up or it will stutter.
but if its warm or is still warm from running, she starts up first turn. I
havent had time to fix it yet, so I dont know for shure, but I'm pritty
positive thats what it is.

Nathan