[tech][help!][Brake pedal/light problem]

I have a problem with my brake light staying on after I have release the brakes.

Usually another tap on the brakes is enough to clear it, but judging by the
flashes I have been getting lately this is happening alot.

Q: How does the Brake light work on a MKII? Where is the switch physically
located and how easy is it to replace/test?

Cheers,
            Tommy

"Jocko with a 'rocco"