Re: My turn to bitch and moan

> No.  I am sure someone can.  Don't frequent this place.  Get a bandaid.
> I've been bitten by three dogs, oh well.  Twice, it was my own fault.  The
> other time, I scared a dog in the woods - riding my bike, startled him, he
> bit me.  Can't blame him.  Everybody is so ready to sue these days -
> chucklehead lawyers(only some are chuckleheads) on the TV "have you been
> hurt in an accident?  I'll get you the money you deserve...."  COME ON!

Ian,

maybe the guy didnt have insurance!!! Is it his fault that some dog
came up and bit him, causing him to pay hospital bills etc? I don't
think so. I'd make the shop pay for all the medical bills plus pain
and suffering..sorry but if I had to spend time away from my
work/job/school due to some moron's dog, I'd hold him financially
responsible for my lost wages. If I got bit in the hand causing a 1"
hole I'd be out of my job for a while, and i'd make the bastard pay.
I got bills to pay ya know, and so might he...actually it wouldn't
even be me, my job or insurance company would sue the shop owner.

And no, if the job is done wrong, and they screw you over, I'd be
very po's...in fact let me vent? I just pulled my scirocco out of the
shop after 8 monts..guess what? Only 3 weeks of work was performed on
it. I pulled my parts out friday and scheduled the car to be towed on
monday. monday the car gets here, soaking freaking wet and mildewy,
they left the car out in the rain all weekend. I even had to pay them
$900 eventhough they didnt complete their end of the contract. So...
I was being nice and paid them, but now with this ruined interior,
I'm suing the bastards for $5,000. And I bet I'll win...and I feel
quite justified asking that ammount after 8 frigging months, and
ruining about $2000 worth of interior., and lawyer fees that  I
gotta pay.grrrr even if I loose, their shop is top on my list
of people/places that i will spend my entire life making sure
everyone i meet knows not to go there..btw it's Bosone Automotive in
Clear Lake Texas. I'm gonna call the BBB, write letters to the
chamber of commerce, write them unpleasant letters, write every
newspaper and sunday print a nasty article, they screwed me hard, and
on purpose, now I'm gonna screw them.

Some people are bastards, suing them is the modern way of dueling.

thank you.
Ryan
Ryan