[wheel][major help!]

Ok I know some of you are going to love this one!

I bought my baby 5 months ago, got a great deal for her from a private sale,
Scirocco Scala '88, 96K miles, for £1100 or roughly $1700.

One thing I failed to notice on the inspection was the locking wheel bolts!
Fine you might say, prevents the Alloy wheels from being stolen!

Problem: The guy didn't have the key! He has no idea where it is!

The bolts are the TriLock type, round not hex shaped, with three locating holes
in the bolt for the Key. The bolts are seemingly impossible to remove without
the key (well without damaging the Alloy wheels anyway), and making up a brand
new key which is strong enough is proving very difficult. (There are 250
different key conbinations and no serial number on the bolts so contacting the
manufacturer was a waste of time also).

The challenge: How do I get the damn things off? Its only a matter of time
before I get a puncture and then I'll be up shit creek without a paddle.

Is there any way of getting the wheel off from the inside?

Help!

Thanks in advance,
                            Tommy
                            "Jocko with a 'rocco"