questions as always

Hey guys:
Got a couple of questions:

I think I saw a little bit of bandwidth on cars that stall when coming
to a halt, my housemates car is doing that, what was the problem
again???  He has tuned up his car and added an alternator, any
suggestions???

My car has the rough idle thing going on was that O2 sensor/Fuel
injectors/Cold start/Warm Start again???

PS: If anybody was interested in seeing how a guy who does 100 MPH on
country highways looks, heres a link to my new small page.  If you want
your link posted, email me
http://www.cocoloco.com/dave.htm
--
dharma