Re: remove roc-rubbing rain resistor

Jason, my splash guards are slightly modified (sanded down) to remove
the protruding ridge.  My real problem is with the front spoiler.  Whenever
I encounter a pothole, or intersection with any sort of grade to it, the
car comes down on the front spoiler hard.  I fear that serious  damage
is eminent.

Just out of curiosity, what's the downside to removing the splash
guards altogether?

Dan