Re: More strut stuff: SPAX shocks

I second the SPAX recommendation.  I have been
very satisfied with my SPAX adj which I've had on my
87 16v for almost a year.  What I don't really like is
the HOR tech springs on my car.  They lowered my car
around 2-2.25" and I find it is way too low, especially with
the larger skirts/front spoilers that the 16vs have.  Coupled with
195/55 tires, I barely have enough clearance and sometimes get
tire rub when going into a corner too fast.  Can anybody recommend
the optimal setting for these SPAX for hard driving off the track?

BTW: I also got my SPAX from Stu at BSI (www.BSIracing.com).

Dan