Re: [multiple]

About 2 hours ago, I wrote:

>]]Regarding Water Leaks:
>]]Ha... I thought I was crazy! Sorry, guys, but I'm glad to hear that I'm not
>]]the only one.  I had a leak when the windshield was replaced.  Afterwards,
>]]the glass place sealed the window with Silicone, and I have had one
>]]flooding incident since. I think it was due to me opening the sunroof when
>]]it had snow on it... and then it wouldn't close right.  Where is that
>]]little sunroof drain tube y'all are talking about?  Sounds like mine is
>]]draining into the passenger footwell.

Now I write:

I am a true asshole.  After I write that post, I go outside, get in by
lovely VW, feel the floor, and GUESS WHAT?  Swimming pool city.
	I guess that's what I get for being happy that all of you have leaks, too.
	Greg sent me a mail telling me how to check the sunroof drain thingies
(thanks Greg), so I'll try that.  If I find out it's that damn windshield,
SO HELP ME God/Allah/Someone, I will go and MURDER that IDIOT that
installed (3 times... and then SEALED) my windshield.
	Bastards  (no offense, Jay)
			Jason
			The MAD (as in ANGRY) bastard
			(the other one)