Re: Little red light's a flashin'

On Tue, 16 Sep 1997 00:08:42 -0700 Richard Fenton/Shannon Fenton
<ldfen1@lisco.com> writes:
>Christopher Mende wrote:
>>
>> On Mon, 15 Apr 1997, Jason Brunberg wrote:
>>
>> |Hey folks, I have a question.  What exactly does that little red
>light
>> |on the temp meter tell the driver about?

I got a little carried away in this little world of mine and forgot to
include this info for you.

Check the wire that goes to the water sensor. If its falled off or is
loose, it will give a false reading. This probably isnt the fix your
after but what the heck, go look anyways.

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and