Re: Little red light's a flashin'

On Tue, 16 Sep 1997, SHAWN C MEZE wrote:

> >light
>

> I got a little carried away in this little world of mine and forgot to
> include this info for you.
>
> Check the wire that goes to the water sensor. If its falled off or is
> loose, it will give a false reading. This probably isnt the fix your
> after but what the heck, go look anyways.

Yep, that could be the problem, but it is unlikely that the connector
came off the sensor. Maybe the insulation melted somewhere and the sensor
is also now connected to "ground"? That would do it too.

Mine does something funky: whenever the car is not driven for >2 weeks,
the LED keeps flashing for about 3-4 minutes after I drive the car. After
about 2-3 days of regular driving, it reverts back to the normal behavior
of flashing a few times and then stopping.

Ilias