Re: Little red light's a flashin'

> > |Hey folks, I have a question.  What exactly does that little red light
> > |on the temp meter tell the driver about?  All of a sudden this morning,
> > |the damn thing went off, and hasn't stopped blinking.  Temperature is
> > |exactlt where it should be, but seeing that light in the corner of my
> > |eye makes me nervous.

Hmm.  I had the same thing happen too.  But it only flashed
occasionally.  I think it's an indication that your fluid level is
low or water pressure/water pump is AFU.  Anyhoo, when I had the
cooling system flushed (you should do it 1 time a year to be happy)
da little blikin' red light stopped for good.

(I wonder if it still works) heheh just kidding.
Chad Ptasinski
1985 8V Scirocco
<It's a nearly immaculate tire eating stock machine>
"http://www.cadvision.com/Home_Pages/accounts/chadwick/"