Re: Supersprint header/Civic shredder/ain't nothing better

Jason Brunberg wrote:

> T> Previously I
> > was dead even with a friend's '93 Si, now I pull at least a car length thru
> > 3rd.
>
>         Does this Civic have a crazy amount of work, or do you have about
> 300lbs of stereo equipment in your car?  There are no civics in town
> that can beat my Rocco.  Although, I do want to try my luck on a couple
> of turboed Civics...  Should be fun.

Maybe thats a Prelude? Civics IMO are just your basic commuter car Its funny
people think their race cars. I've only had limited experience driving my little
brothers Civic and its S.L.O.W. also BORING! but I guess Honda calls a lot of
models Civics Del SOl VTEC is a Civic and pretty damn fast if you rev the hell
out of it. (Which I don't mind doing) A friend of mine has one of these 2 days
after he had it he asked me if I wanted to drive. Oh yeah! I drove this car like
it was intented to be driven. I think he was sorry he let me drive it. It was
broken in though before anyone mentions that I was driving a brand new car to
redline. I wasn't it had 15,000 miles or so.

I doubt the car has ever even been past 6000RPMS since I drove it. A shame
really.

--
Kevin McGrath
Value Systems