Re: Supersprint header/Civic shredder/ain't nothing better

> 	Did you buy the header, or did it come with the car?  I get paid on
> Thursday, and I need to find me a header (mine's dead).  Supersprint is
> supposed to be the best (and most expensive).

Yep, Supersprint has that reputation and price.  They really ARE the
best though.

> > Previously I
> > was dead even with a friend's '93 Si, now I pull at least a car length thru
> > 3rd.
> 	Does this Civic have a crazy amount of work, or do you have about
> 300lbs of stereo equipment in your car?  There are no civics in town
> that can beat my Rocco.  Although, I do want to try my luck on a couple
> of turboed Civics...  Should be fun.

I live in Calgary, AB, Can.  and here, slammed HOuNDAwg Civics
are thicker than lice on a beggar.  (I HATE THEM WITH A PASSION,
Civics too) :)
Usually I peel some rubber and get away from them at a green light.
I can beat most of them in my completely stock 85 8v.  I have about
100 lbs of Stereo equipment in mine.

Chad Ptasinski
1985 8V Scirocco
<It's a nearly immaculate tire eating stock machine>
"http://www.cadvision.com/Home_Pages/accounts/chadwick/"