Re: Supersprint header/Civic shredder/ain't nothing better

>Yep, Supersprint has that reputation and price.  They really ARE the
>best though.

Why, exactly?  Someone please tell me.

>> 	Does this Civic have a crazy amount of work, or do you have about
>> 300lbs of stereo equipment in your car?  There are no civics in town
>> that can beat my Rocco.  Although, I do want to try my luck on a couple
>> of turboed Civics...  Should be fun.
>

>Usually I peel some rubber and get away from them at a green light.
>I can beat most of them in my completely stock 85 8v.  I have about
>100 lbs of Stereo equipment in mine.

There's no way your stock 8v will run away from a '93 Si off the line.
Sorry, it's not going to happen - that car was tested at 7.5s 0-60 by
Car&Driver when it came out, and although it runs out of steam above about
80mph, it's pretty quick up to that point.

The DX and CX models are another story....but I wouldn't brag about racing
something like that.