Re: Supersprint header/Civic shredder/ain't nothing better

>	Did you buy the header, or did it come with the car?  I get paid on
>Thursday, and I need to find me a header (mine's dead).  Supersprint is
>supposed to be the best (and most expensive).

Bought the header two years ago when the flex joint on my OE manifold
rusted through.  At the time I thought Supersprint was the only game in
town, so I plunked my $700 down with a smile on my face.  It's quite a bit
more expensive now, btw, so I wouldn't recommend it (nor would I recommend
it at what I paid).  If you want a header, Eurosport makes a nice one, or
else just get a euro downpipe from TT.  Supersprint's 'high quality' is
something I've heard constantly too, but I don't see it.  It's just mild
steel, either chromed or powder-coated.

FWIW, I've passed smog easily the last two years without my cat.

>	Does this Civic have a crazy amount of work, or do you have about
>300lbs of stereo equipment in your car?  There are no civics in town

No, it's stock, and my 16v weighs about the same as a stock one w/o A/C (ie
~2350lb).

>that can beat my Rocco.  Although, I do want to try my luck on a couple
>of turboed Civics...  Should be fun.

Well after I get out of 3rd he starts dropping back fast, but 1-2-3 we were
dead even.  Too bad for Civic owners their cars are geared so poorly...:)