Supersprint header/Civic shredder/ain't nothing better

> On the positive side, I did get the intake manifold!  Boy does it look good
> on top of the cyl head....and it works too, despite the fact that my cams
> are stock US spec (tho I have a Supersprint header w/o cat).

	Did you buy the header, or did it come with the car?  I get paid on
Thursday, and I need to find me a header (mine's dead).  Supersprint is
supposed to be the best (and most expensive).

> Previously I
> was dead even with a friend's '93 Si, now I pull at least a car length thru
> 3rd.

	Does this Civic have a crazy amount of work, or do you have about
300lbs of stereo equipment in your car?  There are no civics in town
that can beat my Rocco.  Although, I do want to try my luck on a couple
of turboed Civics...  Should be fun.