Re: Anyone ever heard of...

On Tue, 16 Apr 1997 01:34:10 -0700 Jason Brunberg <stoopid@idirect.com>
writes:
>Hey, has anyone ever heard of PBX Metalmaster brake pads?  I know a
>guy who can get me two front rotors and pads for $130 CDN.  Apparently
>they're are stock, but drilled rotors.
>
>Before I buy them, though, I need to find out if those pads are worth a
>damn...Thanks.

I've never heard of them, but just the same how much do they want for
just the pads?
Autotech advertises a kit for $189.00 (US) KIT= 2 drilled rotors, a set
of Mintex pads (gag), clips and screws.
ABD advertises the same thing only the price is $199.00 (US) and you get
a set of steel braided brake lines with it and you get the Metal Master
brake pads which, for my money, id rather have over the MM's.

So, depending on the exchange rate (im clueless) you could be getting a
good deal. Just be leery of a hone drilling job! Dangerous if they don't
know what they're doing!!!
HTH.

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and