Exhaust, water pump, MSN...

1.  Can one guy with two jackstands and an average set of tools install a
cat-back setup like those sold by Techtonics or Autotech?

2.   Anything Mr. Bentley forgot to mention about replacing a water pump on an
'82??

3.  If anyone's attempted to reach me lately, note that my ISP seems to only
be sending me random samplings from my inbox, judging by the replies to posts
I'm reading that I never saw the post for!