Re: Exhaust, water pump, MSN...

On Tue, 9 Sep 97 01:13:33 UT "Jeff Wheeler" <j_dubbya@classic.msn.com>
writes:
>1.  Can one guy with two jackstands and an average set of tools
>install a cat-back setup like those sold by Techtonics or Autotech?

I dont see why not. I did it and im nobody special. Just as long as you
have the other tools needed to remove the old exhaust system, you
shouldnt have any problem.

>2.   Anything Mr. Bentley forgot to mention about replacing a water
>pump on an '82??

Ya, dont forget the box of Band-Aids and bottle of Peroxide.  :)

>3.  If anyone's attempted to reach me lately, note that my ISP seems
>to only be sending me random samplings from my inbox, judging by the
replies
>to posts I'm reading that I never saw the post for!

Oh, so then I should send about 30 replies to be sure you get this then?
:)
HTH!

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and